About the Role
To ensure that guests are fully enjoying their visit to the restaurant, the restaurant manager directs and motivates the service staff to ensure that guests are having a great time.
- Establishes restaurant business plans by surveying restaurant demand.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing finances.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, and public and community programs.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with the account representatives.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures, aiming for consistent productivity and quality.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food and beverage service offerings.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy facility by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Experience as a restaurant general manager / Manager
Strong knowledge of front and back of house operations including food, beverages, staff supervision, inventory, and food safety
Strong understanding of cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability
Strong communication and leadership skills
Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue, and forecasting
Ability to lead large groups of people
About the Company
We pride ourselves on serving delicious food and a wide array of unique cocktails, a fantastic wine list, and an extensive craft beer selection.